Electrolysis Technician Hybrid Diploma Program
🌟 Comprehensive Curriculum: Master the art of both electrolysis and laser hair removal techniques.
Unlock a Rewarding Career in Hair Removal!
Join Our Electrolysis and Laser Training Program
Our Electrolysis Laser Technician curriculum. Has been designed to give you the crucial information required to succeed in today’s professional health & beauty industry.
- Three electrolysis modalities (Thermolysis, Galvanic Electrolysis, and the Blend Method)
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal
- Treatment procedures
- Use and maintenance of hair removal devices, equipment, and supplies
- Fundamentals of skin and hair anatomy
- Skin typing and how to choose the right treatment parameters
- Hair-removal business management
We use a digital learning platform called CIMA by Milady. The platform is loved by both students and instructors because it helps us seamlessly train students using a combination of digital learning, hands-on learning, and teacher instruction. The foundation of our teaching is the curriculum set forth by the Board of Cosmetology in the State of Florida. This curriculum, along with the CIMA platform and our experience, helps prepare each student for their state licensure.
Full time: 11.5 Weeks attending 30 hours per week
Part time: 20 Weeks attending 16 hours per week
Full time Daytime schedule:
- On Campus Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday 9am-4:30pm
- 18 hours per week CIMA online study
- For 10 weeks
Part Time Evening schedule:
- On Campus Tuesday, Thursday 5pm-10pm
- 6 hours per week CIMA online study
- For 20 weeks
Lucrative Career Opportunities
The demand for hair removal professionals is on the rise.
- Complete an academy tour
- Provide high school transcripts or equivalent
- Provide a valid State ID or Drivers License
- Make student registration payment
- Complete student enrollment agreement
Students will receive their kit during orientation.
- Milady Hair Removal Book
- IBEC Exam Study Guide
- Laser Glasses
- White Skin Pen
- 4 Packs Index Cards
- 2 Note Books
- Clinical Treatment Supplies
- 2 – T-Shirts
With this program students will receive their certifications with Candela Medical.
- CPE: Certified Practical Electrologist
Those who successfully complete the 320 clock hours of theoretical and practical training in laser hair removal courses will be awarded an Electrolysis Diploma that allows them to sit for the IBEC licensing exam. After passage of this exam, the applicant must then pass the CME Laser Certification exam, which is given by SCMHR (Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal). Upon successful completion of both exams, the student will be a licensed Electrologist and Certified Laser Technician.
- For more information on state board exam and licensing follow the link below.